Xtreme Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to the Xteme Destruction. We play all Wii games but mostly CoD:WaW. If you would like to join Consult a tester in the Chatbox, Or leave a message in the forums so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

Chat*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzur
Co Leader
Co Leader

GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT Empty
PostSubject: GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT   GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 am

UNBAN EVERYONE ON THIS CHAT FFS
i cant talk to anyone at all
that wolfgang is a noob.
if a mod or riotz reads this go onto the chat, if you see anyone called 'banned' UNBAN THEM FFS

i got banned for calling wolfgang an idiot after he banned everyone and then made random people mods,, wolfgang needs his owner rights taken away,
hes an imature pathetic little faggot and i hope he dies Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dazzur
Co Leader
Co Leader

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT   GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 am

GOD DAMMIT< SOME ONE UNBAN EVERYONE AND KICK WOLFGANG< HES A F:UCKING NOOB AND I WANT TO OWN HIS CLAN AT COD 4VS1
Back to top Go down
xD|KiranNeve

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT   GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 am

ffs , i havent done anything and i was banned. im a mod but wolf has cancelled it ad banned me. anyway of deletinghim and banning him , if now start a new chat box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT   GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 am

Ok he is banned forever and i will make a new chat so i can make my own people the right rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT   GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOD DAMMIT UN BAN EVERY ONE ONE THE CHAT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Destruction :: xD|Lounge :: Off Topic-
Jump to: