Xtreme Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to the Xteme Destruction. We play all Wii games but mostly CoD:WaW. If you would like to join Consult a tester in the Chatbox, Or leave a message in the forums so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

Chat*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warobo's Tryout.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dazzur
Co Leader
Co Leader

Warobo's Tryout. Empty
PostSubject: Warobo's Tryout.   Warobo's Tryout. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 pm

All 3 try out games were won.
game 1: 6 kills - 0 death
This game wasnt that long, but i didnt have the energy to start another, anyway, yeah, you fucking owned in this short amount of time in all areas, you were literally near me pretty much the whole game, aided me with kills, nice teamwork, after the team work we all got threw into a massive full on war with the enemy team, you opened up one bad can of woop ass, they dropped like flies, but then the host ended the game.

Game 2: 34 kills 11- deaths
This game wasnt that much different, stayed with me alot,you only left me for a few brief seconds, i was also watching the way you kill when you and an enemy come face to face, it was pretty good you killed most of em, your good at close and long range imo, keep it up, nice kills, nice teamwork.

Game 3: 26 kills - 9 deaths

this game was a bit mehhhhhhh, you went out on your own alot, but you did remain in a team at times, pretty much owned everything you touched.

there really isnt much i can say.
Your team work is definatley the best ive seen in any try out, your kills are awesome, maybe you could improve on the kills but i know it isnt easy, your deaths are okay, try not to run out into open areas, where theres one enemy theres another one around near some where, but yeah, you did fucking great.
by far the most pleasent try out ive ever done.

Congratulations, Youve made it.
Add xD| to your name.
Back to top Go down

Warobo's Tryout.
Page 1 of 1