Xtreme Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to the Xteme Destruction. We play all Wii games but mostly CoD:WaW. If you would like to join Consult a tester in the Chatbox, Or leave a message in the forums so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

Chat*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving (don't deleate Rii)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paper Luigi
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

Leaving (don't deleate Rii) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving (don't deleate Rii)   Leaving (don't deleate Rii) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I'm leaving xD because Rii, has been a twat, when i was trying to sttle thing's with HC, he banned me and all those members.

He said i was a crap leaderm which is rather hipocrytical concidering he is one, he also told me to leave as well so, meh i will anyway.

and Rii, don't deleate this, people need to know at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving (don't deleate Rii)   Leaving (don't deleate Rii) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Its does hel if you can tell the right story Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paper Luigi
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: Leaving (don't deleate Rii)   Leaving (don't deleate Rii) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 am

RiiOtzZ wrote:
Its does hel if you can tell the right story Rolling Eyes

This is the right story. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving (don't deleate Rii)   Leaving (don't deleate Rii) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving (don't deleate Rii)
Page 1 of 1