Xtreme Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome to the Xteme Destruction. We play all Wii games but mostly CoD:WaW. If you would like to join Consult a tester in the Chatbox, Or leave a message in the forums so we can get back to you as soon as possible.

Chat*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Droid
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

I would like to join. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join.   I would like to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

I would like to join XD, I am 1st prestige, level 35. I can use pretty much any weapon, but my main weapons are MP40 with dual magazine, and M1 Garand with rifle grenade or sniper scope. I know how to do many glitches, but I don't like using them. I level up about, 3-6 tyimes a day, but sometimes i can level to as much as 15 a day, whem im a lower level. I think I could be a good addition to this group.
Back to top Go down
Death Droid
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join.   I would like to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:35 pm

other information:

Kills: 4607
Deaths: 4663
Ratio: 0.99
Best Kills Streak : 22
Wins: 144
Losses: 218
Headshots: 228
Back to top Go down
scarman

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join.   I would like to join. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 pm

hey guys, ive heard about clans, and i want to join one but like what exactly do you do in one?

I have cod 5 for wii and im 3rd prestige llvl 5 and ill post all my kill death ratio stuff later, someone sborowing cod 5 now but just excatly can you do in clans

tx
Back to top Go down
Doom
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Wanting to join   I would like to join. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 am

I have played COD 5 for a while, and just recently have been wanting to join a clan, i'm a second time through level 49, i hate glitching, and like to prestige, i don't use glitches, and i don't lose often, my friend code is 0989-8736-6302, contact me if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join.   I would like to join. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Destruction :: General xD| :: Want to join?-
Jump to: